Yosemite tent camping advice

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
Well,technically cabin tent camping:thumbsup2 since we're lookingt at 3 nites in either Curry camp (heated tent cabin) or Housekeeping camp,unheated....which is really better? Looks like Curry is slightly nicer, but housekeeping has great river views.....which is more convenient to stay? looks like they're both in the valley,which I know is a plus, but trying to decide.....any help appreciated! it'll be end of Sept.,so I am reading it gets COLD at night here.....maybe heat trumps all?:confused3

It's pretty much a toss up from the location perspective to me. Curry has a cafeteria and pizza joint, not sure about House Keeping. Our last stay at Curry was in the cabins, pre rock fall.

so the lovely views are pretty much everywhere? Looks like Curry might be slightly more comfortable...(?) thinking about an insulated tent cabin..... do you get to choose sites? or they just assign you? BTW,the rockfall pics I found online scared my DH a bit..... those were big rocks!!!

We were just at Yosemite--our friends stayed in Curry while we rented a condo in Yosemite West. Curry was PACKED. Very crowded and noisy. But again, this was July. Crowds should be lighter in September.
It got down to 39 degrees at night while we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!