Yosemite & Sequoia in november ?

Daisy_74

Earning My Ears
Hello

We are planning a trip next november. We would really love to visit yosemite & sequoia...but not sure with the snow. Our date are around november 5 to 10. Do you think we should forget this place and concentrate on death valley, Joshua tree ? We can not change our date.

Thanks

I've never been in November, but try to make it to Yosemite and Sequoia. Most of Yosemite should be open that early in November and there shouldn't be any problem with Sequoia at any time of year. So much better than Death Valley and Joshua Tree (but to be fair, I'm not a big desert fan).

Thanks

We are from Canada ....so we have a lot of snow the only thing that stop me ...it's the road. But it's seems so beautiful! I'm trying to find when its really causing problem. I know that we cannot be sure.

I've never been in November, but try to make it to Yosemite and Sequoia. Most of Yosemite should be open that early in November and there shouldn't be any problem with Sequoia at any time of year. So much better than Death Valley and Joshua Tree (but to be fair, I'm not a big desert fan).

There are definitely going to be snow and chain conditions in the winter, but November typically shouldn't have a lot of snow. The road to Roads End is probably going to be closed.

https://www.nps.gov/seki/planyourvisit/road-conditions.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts