YOMD 12x12 scrapbook?

jenr812

What happened to the tag fairy?
Is there a new 12x12 scrapbook in the DTD store? If so, is it three ring like 2006 :( or post bound like 2005 :) or something else? Does anyone have a pic? If not (or maybe even if there is!), I am thinking of using the new Once Upon a Time line of products for our next trip, but I am not sure yet. Thanks!

I bought one when I was there in December and it was hard to find one---maybe they will be readliy available now since YOMD is in full swing. It is the 3 ring binder type and includes a large pocket at the back. The album is dark shiny blue with a small window for a pic. There is a pic of the castle with tons of characters in front. It says Walt Disney World Where Dreams come True. The coolest thing is that the cover has little red lights that flash red arond the castle when you push a button inside the spine. It is really cute but I wish it was post bound. I have never used a 3 ring before and am worried that I won't have enough room for all my pages.

If you do a search on ebay for (Disney album dreams) the first one that comes up is the one I have. Right now there is 1 day and 5 hours left on the auction. This way you can see a pic too. My digital camera is dead right now or I would upload one for you.

Thanks for the reply. I will go check out ebay now to see what it looks like. I am very disappointed that it is a 3 ring again :( That will probably be a deal breaker for me. Bummer.

Ok, Never used the 3 ring, but wondered why everyone dislikes them so much?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter