yogurt - whats your favorite kind?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
sitting here having one of DSs YoCrunch (Cookies n Cream)
For the non-yogurt eater, what do you suggest? What's your favorite? How often do you eat yogurt?

actually this is kinda yummy - has just the right amt of oreo mixed in - Yes, I know there are healthier kinds in the market but if this will make me eat yogurt, is it really that bad?

Well, MOST of the yogurts out there have turned into desserts. I *guess* it might be giving you some calcium and some "live cultures" but probably not very healthy anymore. As far as I'm concerned, yogurt like this is more like having a dessert.

I love the Yoplait Custard Style yogurt. It fills me up and is so good!! It has a few more grams of fat than their original variety, but is worth it to me.

Yogurt not only gives women needed calcium, but it is also beneficial for your digestive tract and can help prevent yeast infections! However, make sure it contains "live active cultures" to get the most benefit.

I just pulled the container out of the trash - lol
and yes it does say "Live cultures"

Light 'N Fit (i think, I think it's Dannon or Yoplait :)

Vanilla

I buy the big cartons and use it make smoothies for DDs and eat the yogurt usually with fruit (frozen strawberries, peaches, etc)

1 cup yogurt - 2 pts

I was never really a big yogurt person......I always craved a salty snack.....however, I tried those cream savers yogurts and once I had the strawberries 'n' cream one I actually craved one later.....don't know if they are the healthiest yogurt out there but they were really good and it's better than a cookie or cake!!!
Have A Disney Day!!!:smooth:

I like frozen varitey. My husband found the Old Fashion brand you know the ones that makes those huge tubs of great ice cream. Well now they make those huge tubs of yogurt frozen. Only 1.5 grm fat per 1/2 cup. So i get the plain ice cream cones and put me a 1/2 cup on there an i have a wonderful 100 cal snack and it's so good i surely don't feel cheated and it's a great tasty treat. Now me and the kids can all have "ice creams"LOL

I guess like dughter like mom - go for the same one - vanilla my favorite and dip some fresh strawberries into it and it is a treat! Just found a big container of cherry vanilla, it is pretty tasty too!

yogurt is my usually breakfast, measure it out the night before and take to work to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter