• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yoga DVD

Lan

D23 Charter Year Member
Any suggestions for a Yoga DVD for beginners?

Thanks for any help!

i would encourage you to 'try before you buy' if possible at all -- check yourl local library system and hopefully you can check them out there.

I have had the QuickFix yoga/pilates DVD and LOVED it -- i wore it out literally. however, there is assumption in their instruction that you are familiar with basic yoga, so if you are completely new this may not be the best first one. I find Denise Austin very easy to understand in her instructions, but a bit chatty.

by chance do you have "Exercise on Demand" channel? there is a few basic yoga segments right now available. Also, if you have FitTV you may be able to record some yoga shows to try.

i first learned yoga at a class at the Y; so i may not be the best source for someone completely new to the practice. Enjoy it! remember it may take a few weeks to feel like you have your mojo on........don't give up!

I have this one and just love it! Stephanie Foster Yoga
It's very easy to follow, there is a whole section of how to do the movements. I started using it about 5 years ago and have tried some others but I keep coming back to this one.

If you have NetFlix they have it there, I rented it from them first.

Good Luck!!!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter