Yoga DVD?

lindalinda

<font color=red>Pull off the mattress and throw it
I am thinking of trying Yoga again. I did it about 10 years ago and liked it, but i really cant afford taking a class right now. Does anyone know a really good DVD thats not too hard to do by yourself? TIA :hippie:

I highly recommend Kathy Smith's Yoga DVDs! She has 3: beginner, intermediate and advanced. I have been doing classes for years so I do the advanced now. They are all good though and Rod Styker (big yogi!) leads along with her.

I like Gaiam's Yoga for Weight Loss (with Susanne Deason). She is easy to follow and it's a good routine.

I also like Gaiam but I like Rodney Yee. His AM yoga is very calming and a great way to start the day. I also like his yoga with Mariel Hemingway. It gives a nice workout.

Can't believe I am actually going to recommend this because normally I {strongly dislike} Denise Austin -- her videos are usually pretty hard and I'm not one for her bubbly personality. Anyhow, try PowerYoga/Power Pilates. It is a 20 minute yoga and or 20 minute pilates (with weights) DVD. The yoga surprisingly felt really good. Awesome way to start the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter