• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yoga class - "happy place" end of class - where would yours be?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
I take a Yoga class on Mondays. At the end we always finish with relaxation and going to our "happy place". Mine is on the beach at the Beach Club - feeling the sand btwn my toes and the sun shining down on me.
Where would yours be?

Mine would be either at the Boardwalk or Beach Club, really any place in Disney will do:)

I

Are you doing Bikram? I just started Bikram Yoga and have to say that I really like it! Its hard to do though because of the heat.

My happy place is the beach, but it's a beach in Hawaii. Oops, guess that makes me a bad diser!

I take a Yoga class on Mondays. At the end we always finish with relaxation and going to our "happy place". Mine is on the beach at the Beach Club - feeling the sand btwn my toes and the sun shining down on me.
Where would yours be?

What a great question! :) My "happy place" would be with my grandma and sister on the shores of Lake Michigan. It brings back so many wonderful memories building sand castles and playing in the water! :)

I always focused on the image of a beach on Antigua, where we went snorkeling once. I'm not sure why, since I generally don't like beaches (except when they're deserted like this one was.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter