YOAMD we won

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
We were at MGM geting icecream for all 9 of us. The guy at the cart saw my DD 10 had on a allison blue dress on and sad if she can answer a qusetion about the movie we could have the icecream for free!! He pulled out a card from a board game TP and asked the question we got it all for free. also DD & DS got MMC from cm at BC for pin trading and give the CM there autograph. Thay lovved it. Other than that only saw two YOAMD Cm walking thru the parks.

Harley-Mouse said:
We were at MGM geting icecream for all 9 of us. The guy at the cart saw my DD 10 had on a allison blue dress on and sad if she can answer a qusetion about the movie we could have the icecream for free!! He pulled out a card from a board game TP and asked the question we got it all for free. also DD & DS got MMC from cm at BC for pin trading and give the CM there autograph. Thay lovved it. Other than that only saw two YOAMD Cm walking thru the parks.

That is awsome. :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2:

I was in the pre show area of ToT on 12/2 when my DBF pointed out the Dream Team members that where waiting in the front of the room. I would not have noticed them if it weren't for him. I knew that we were going in the YOAMD but I never expected to win anyting. We won a pin and lanyard set and I was thrilled. It was one of the best parts of my trip. :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter