YOAMD recieved many

bearbear

DIS Veteran
We just got back today from a 10 day stay. I wasn't sure how things were going to be with my DD1. At first she was afraid of the characters and by the end of the trip she was kissing all of them.We had many dreams granted.We started out with my DH, DS5 and MIL getting dream ears on Sorin' after someone passed out in line. I was bummed that I wasn't on the ride, but they did share the ears. We then went to Animal Kingdom. The first ride we went on was dinasour and my DH5 got a certificate for being the first family on the ride and he got a little dinasour. Next my DH went to EE to see if he could get a fast pass and then was going to meet us at Dino land. While waiting we decided to go on the triceritop spin(Dumbo-like ride) and there were cast members waving us on. I didn't think anything of it and we got in line. There were the dream team handing out dream fast passes. When I got up there the gut put his hand back in his bag and I thought that was it and I kept walking. He said wait you just won dream fast passes I was very suprised. My DH was still not with us. We rode the ride and when we got off one of the dream team said she would give him a pass so we could all ride the rides together, but before we got to her a lady that had gotten a pass handed it to me and said she was at the park by herself and didn't need the pass. I thanked her and then she was gone. I can't believe that someone was so kind. That is what Disney is all about. Well it doesn't end there. My DD7 answered a few questions at MGM and got a certificate. Not finished yet. We went to Magic Kingdom and went on a couple rides then went into Mickeys philharmagic. On the way out I spotted the dream team giving out passes to people leaving the Peter Pan ride so on the ride we went. The whole time we thought that they would be gone. Our group was split up. There were people were in between all of us. I thought that some of us may get passes and some would not. Well my DD7 kept complaining why we had to go on the ride again well she was happy to get her fast pass. We all did get them. The weird thing was there was no line for Peter Pan and we just walked on. They were flagging people on the ride. Almost done. On our last day 12/14 my son went into the toy store at downtown disney and wanted to trade his small star wars figures and when he got to the counter the CM asked if he could help her and he said yes. She took him over to a switch and asked him to push a botton and he started the train and got a certificate. Our trip was good to the last moment.
My DD got sick with a virus, but she didn't let that get her down, she loved all the special moments. Thank goodness none happened while she was back at the hotel with MIL who also got sick. It was out of her system in one day, if she was home it would have taken a week. The power of Disney.

Well I think I need to go unpack from a LONG drive home.
Hope all have a happy holiday season.
Cindy

It sounds like you had a terrific trip. Congrats on all the Pixie Dust and magical moments!

Wow how awesome!!! What does the dream team look like??

Glad you had a magical trip, welcome home and thanks for taking time to share it with us.

Lesley

Sounded like it was a magical dream trip. I hope that when I am there in a few days that I will get a chance for one of those dreams. If not it will be ok too, since I am at Disney after all. :Pinkbounc :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter