Yo Pete.... here’s a show idea...

The WDW 3

The WDW 3
The top 10 attractions, rides, Restaurants, shows, etc that you don’t want see reopen.

Love these kinds of things! Hehe! Don’t know if I can come up with 10 - but here’s my top overrated rides from each park in WDW:

Test Track
Alien Swirling Saucers
Tomorrowland Speedway
Primeval Whirl

Wouldn't this kind of be the same thing as "Best and Worst" (but just the worst?) Or the old Suck/Doesn't Suck shows? Feels very much the exact same, IMHO. No feelings of redundancy there?

Wouldn't this kind of be the same thing as "Best and Worst" (but just the worst?) Or the old Suck/Doesn't Suck shows? Feels very much the exact same, IMHO. No feelings of redundancy there?

I’m trying to keep it as negative as possible, so no “Best” here. Just I hope it stays closed!

Last edited:

mom trying to keep it as negative as possible, so no “Best” here. Just I hope it stays closed!
Yes, that's why I had said not the "best", just the "worst":. ;) Not the way they did it, but close enough, no? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts