Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for We Halloween *2012* PTR has begun!

It's nice to hear from you again Sherri.

Hope your husband have successful back surgery.

We hope all goes well too I just wish they would get on with it all and tell us when it is going to happen. We would like it done with him up and fit come summertime but the docs are dragging feet all over the place hopefully we will know more after the appointment on the 1st.

Sheri - I've been wondering about you for the last 2 or 3 months. So glad to see that you've checked back in.
Sorry to read about youre news and I hope your DH gets better soon and surgery is a success.

Living vicariously? That's pretty much what I've was doing last year. But I'm going to Hong Kong.....:rolleyes1

Ya well gotta live somehow! Hong Kong sounds sooo exciting! Where on earth would you put that TR?

I missed you too. How exciting about your daughters wedding! And yes I would choose San Diego over Phoenix any day. Think of how much closer to Disneyland that is!

I am glad to hear that Colton is still Colton!! That little guy has given me more than one smile.

I am so looking forward to seeing their new house in real life instead of pics. Just get us past the surgery so Brant can fly and we will figure out the rest before the wedding.

Don't I know it Colton is my own personal smile factory!

Other Lands section. There's a subforum for HKDisneyland.

(Link in my signature below :rolleyes1)

Oh I am so happy you are going on that trip! Talk about living vicariously that is a Disney Park I will likely never see in person unless I win the Lottery LOL. Plus I always LOVE your TRs great pics and amusing commentary what is not to love?

Oh I am so happy you are going on that trip! Talk about living vicariously that is a Disney Park I will likely never see in person unless I win the Lottery LOL. Plus I always LOVE your TRs great pics and amusing commentary what is not to love?

You should check out the PTR....there'll be enough pictures there :faint:.....and this is a trip about Hong Kong (at least that's how I sold it to DH). 3 nights at HKDL resort and 8 nights in Kowloon...:thumbsup2

Welcome back Sherri!! (I know you've been back for awhile but I've been missing lol!) I missed reading about your adventures! I hope the surgery for your husband gets worked out soon! Sounds like you had a rough second part of 2011!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter