• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippy Got my WATP.. :)

Zoesmama03

DIS Veteran
I just checked my mail and my WATP made it here. :) I'm so excited I can get in some more exercise and not have to bother with the heat and stuff.

And LMAO I'm watching it to see how hard it is and my dd(10 months old) is in front of the tv bouncing with them. Future aerobics instructor do you think? LOL She's too cute. She loves music and dances to all music.

Oh well off to finish watching it and maybe put my shoes on and give it a try today. :)

I posted this on the other thread.....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Zoesmama03
I gave it a try today its tough but doable and I like it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, you're also starting out at a more advanced level, meaning the first & second miles in that tape are different than what you would have done had you bought the 1 mile tape and the 2 mile tape separately. Does that make sense? The 1 mile tape is really the beginner's tape. When you move to the 2 mile tape, she (being Leslie) figures you're now at that level so, the pace picks up. On the 3 mile, she also figures you've moved up from the earlier tapes, and the pace picks up even faster. Therefore, you're starting at a faster pace just by using the 3 mile tape. I would really suggest just doing the first mile for a few days to see how you feel. Don't push it too fast. I'm glad to hear you like the exercises!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter