yippeee

jaysbabe

Have you seen my glass slipper?
I have been spent so much time reading on the boards that I had to call and extra day to our stay because I don't want to miss a thing!! (I know that I will but it's a good reason to stay a little longer at WDW)

I also requested to be near the Meadow pool and Marina - so let's see what happens.

Heck...add an extra week. Five years ago we went for 4 days. This year....two solid weeks!
:yay:

We are over at WDW all the time for day trips but there is just something about staying on property that makes it seem soooo different.

I was actually trying to talk hubby into taking the RV over on Sat (and him going back home on Mon to go to work and then come over on Wed once his vacation starts).. Hey what is another couple days to make it an even week.

So, far I have not been successful with my new plan.:)

Woo hoo!! on 2007 we added an extra day, but not because of the fun... It rained so bad that dh did not want to start the drive home in it!!

In 2008 we added 2 more nights to our 9 night stay because our truck (2006) broke down the day before we were supposed to leave! We started over to Typhoon Lagoon and the truck just shut off in the middle of the campground. We never made it to the water park that day but I loved the Ford warranty program. It paid for our rental truck, campsite and meals for the extra days that we were stuck at Disney. :woohoo:

In 2008 we added 2 more nights to our 9 night stay because our truck (2006) broke down the day before we were supposed to leave! We started over to Typhoon Lagoon and the truck just shut off in the middle of the campground. We never made it to the water park that day but I loved the Ford warranty program. It paid for our rental truck, campsite and meals for the extra days that we were stuck at Disney. :woohoo:

Just one question, how was it being "stuck" at Disney? LOL:thumbsup2

Just one question, how was it being "stuck" at Disney? LOL:thumbsup2

I can't think of a better place to be stuck, especially once the food ran out and we needed to eat our dinners out! :woohoo: I really expected a call from Ford's warranty program about the cost of eating at Disney but they paid all but about $10.
Our camper broke down (leaking black tank) on that same trip and I can tell you that a family of 5 and a big dog in a hotel in Knoxville for 3 days in the rain was not nearly as much fun. :sad2:

being stuck at Disney is much better than many of the alternatives out there..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter