Yippee!!!

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
First Choice have released their brochure with dates upto April 2006. Picked mine up from the Travel Agent this morning. As usual Kids Go Free is running Jan - end of March, usual extra night offers on selected weeks and can be combined with KGF.
Slight disappointment that the extra night offer isn't available at the DLH - as otherwise the offers are exactly on the dates we want.
So I've been having a look at the New York instead as it seems I could have 5 nights and save £350 on the price of the DLH for 4 nights, which could buy a lot of character meals plus an extra day with Mickey :banana: :banana:

Fantillusion is finishing on the 8th Jan next year, which I wasn't expecting we watched it in March in 2004 - but we'll catch the kids carnival. :cool1:

Also don't know if anyone on here has heard anything but I've scoured the brochure and can't find a mention at all for the Fantasyland breakfast, it'd be a real shame if they're stopping it. :confused3

I'm so excited now I can start planning. I've already bought a new winter coat and boots ready.:Pinkbounc

Aww, you beat me to it. Ive just rushed home with the First Choice brochure in my hot little hand and signed in here....only to find youre quicker than me!! :)

PS ive got a Disneyland Resort Paris brochure that goes up to 6th November 2005 and it still does the Good Morning Fantasyland Brekkie when staying in NPB, SL, HC or SF. Does not mention Hotel New York though

when i asked about the fantasyland breakfast if you were in the HNY they said the breakfast was not good enough for HNY guests and that was why it was not offered.
nikki

Widget - I got a phone call early this morning, hence the early post. I've been pestering our local travel agents for weeks, he must have been so relieved that something had finally arrived.
I've been through the brochure with a fine tooth comb and finally found the Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast - I'd say they're really not pushing it at all - there's a very small mention about it's availability under restaurants on the Fantasyland page and it's not available to guests at the HNY :sad2:

BONITATIME said:
when i asked about the fantasyland breakfast if you were in the HNY they said the breakfast was not good enough for HNY guests and that was why it was not offered.
nikki
Well it's good enough for me :teeth: and I'm really glad they're continuing it - I think they'd have to because a lot of the hotels seem to have major problems getting everyone through at breakfast time. It's fine if they don't make a big thing of it - it's quieter for the rest of us that way!! ;)

We need someone here to answer whether the HNY breakfast is the same don't we!

Oh Beeeeeeccccccckkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyy where are you? LOL

Or anyone else who's stayed at the NY?

I can't tell you how excited I am the dates for 06 have finally been released! Hopefully the other tour operators will follow very soon!

Sorry! Meant to say - thank you Jill for posting this!
And widget too, even though Jill beat you to it ;)

Oh Beeeeeeccccccckkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyy where are you? LOL

Erm, I can't really help with this breakfast question. The last time I had breakfast at a hotel other than HNY was just the once, back in 1992!! Never bothered with it on subsequent trips as wasn't included in the package price then! And at the HNY we had it in our room, so didn't experience the full spread! What we had was very nice though, I would have thought, a fairly standard breakfast.

Renate is probably the best person to ask.

Not sure if this is a new service or not but I noticed that you can upgrade to Half Board at the Santa Fe and the Cheyenne.

Never noticed the half board option before.
I wonder how popular it would be since you would be missing eating in the park and village :rolleyes:

Reid

jillrobinson said:
Not sure if this is a new service or not but I noticed that you can upgrade to Half Board at the Santa Fe and the Cheyenne.

Oh I wonder how that would work? I imagine you would be restricted to the hotel restaurants? I am only guessing though!

I went into town today especially to pick up a brochure but the First Choice Travel Agents did not have any yet :(

I would assume the breakkie at HNY is similar to NB and DLH which consists of the croissants, pain au choc, yogs, ham and cheese, rolls, butter/jam/coc spread, juice, cereal, tea, coffee, hot choc (which is the 'standard breakfast in SF, HChey and SL) but with the addition of fruit cocktail, fresh fruit, extra types of rolls and sweet breads, possibly a cooked brekkie part, extra juices and bottled water and cheeses/meats.
The Fantasyland breakfast is the standard type and we were actually dissapointed because we thought we were going in to get to the rides quicker but when we came out from eating (which in itself was a crush far worse than back at the hotel) we just had to join everyone else at the rope drop! And we'd had to rise early to get there too!!

You obviously get up too early widget :rotfl: - we've never had a problem with crowds at the Fantasyland breakfast. Also by the time we finish eating everything's open anyway. ;)

I picked up a Thomson brochure and a Signature brochure yesterday run from June 2005 - June 2006. They still have the Fantasy Land Breakfasts.:cool1:

I read somewhere about the half board option too but can't find it now:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter