Yippee!!! We're Going!!!

welovemickey

Disney Junkie
Hi All, just had to share my news. DH finally agreed to another trip to DW after saying "not again for a few years". Anyway, his one stipulation was that we couldn't make the drive just for a week (oh how sad). So. . . . we're going for 2 weeks!!! Staying at FW from April 12th until the 27th! I can't wait!!!

Okay, here's a couple of questions. We have always stayed in the 400 loop, but because of the length of our stay, we have to "downgrade" to a full hookup site. I requested the 800 loop. Is it a good loop? Any other suggestions?

Also, because our stay falls during two different "seasons" (peak and regular), I made two different reservations in order to get a better deal. Had to pay full/peak price for the first week and then booked another ressie for the second week at regular season. My question is, what are the chances of having to change sites? I would really prefer not to have to do that because we have so much stuff. The CM said that they can't guarantee we would have the same site. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks for your help!

Lisa

Can't help on either question, but have a great time!

98 days to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter