YIPPEE! Just Re-Booked Polynesian with DC Discount for April 2003!

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
Gotta love this board! Just read that DC discounts for 2003 became available yesterday and called WDTC to see if we could get a discount for our trip to the Polynesian next April.

Just got off the phone with "Darren" (who had a very thick accent) and got 5 nights at the Polynesian April 16 through 21, 2003 for $2018 incl. taxes of 11%. Thats just 10% off of rack, but saved us $224! The Polynesian during Peak Season is still outrageously priced at $448 rack / night for plain, ol' Garden View or $404/ night with the Disney Club.

We all complain about the CRO / WDTC, but they do seem to have a much more complex job than a typical hotel reservation center. It takes alot longer to complete a Disney reservation over the phone than it does to reserve a room at the Marriott!

Thanks again to the DIS for these boards that allow us to share good information like this!

p.s. I'll be waiting for "discount codes" to come out for the week before Easter! LOL!!!

Terrific!!! We got $342 oof our tower room at the COntemporary!!! My first time ever not paying rack rates!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thank heavens I checked the Dis yesterday! I rebooked our reservations (3 seperate families traveling together--I am the planner, of course ;)) at Ft. Wilderness.

Our daily rate for Feb 8-17 went from $287.49 to $216.06 (rates incl. tax). Any little bit surely helps...this is almost $650 saved on just our cabin.

I am crossing my fingers for an AP rate later...just have to stay on our toes and stay on the Dis lol! This is also the first time I have stayed at Disneyworld/land without paying rack, as well. Feels great!!

~Wendy

i am thinking about getting a DC memebership. i am going in may and staying at CBR. i already got a AAA discount. i calld WDW yesterday to see what the DC discount was. they wouldn't tell me unless i was a member. :( can anyone just call that has a membership and just find out the prices???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter