• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YIPPEE!!!! (finally!)

CDoobee

<font color=teal>I'll never grow up!!<br><font col
I get to change my WISH clippie!! I get the 10 pound one finally! I'm actually down 13 pounds. I did a vegetarian version of Karyn and Tracy's Fat Fast Monday-Friday this week, and at my weigh-in at WW this morning, I found I had lost 4.5 pounds!! YIPPEE! It's about time!:Pinkbounc

I'm 10 pounds from my WW goal and 20 pounds from my personal goal.

I just hope I don't blow it when I go on vacation July 19-August 3rd!:p

I hope I can figure out how to change my clippie.....here goes......

Debbie:earsgirl:

YIPPEE!! I did it!!:Pinkbounc

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Debbie! I just got my 10 lb clippie, too! Doesn't it feel great to finally break through that plateau? :bounce: :Pinkbounc

WOO-HOO!!!

Congrats of a big loss this week and for that beautiful new clippie!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

CONGRATULATIONS, DEBBIE!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

THAT IS EXCELLENT!!! I'm so glad you were able to follow a modified version of the fat fast! That must have been really tough, especially trying to eat lots of fat on a vegetarian diet! WOW!!!!

GOOD FOR YOU! I hope you continue to see fabulous results! :) You are really doing a great job!!!!!

Congratulations on your new clippie. You won't be keeping that one long as you're on your way to the next one! :D
Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter