Yippee!!!!! And, thanks!

inky dinky doo

<font color=FF6699>I've got the best cure for the
At the risk of jinxing things, I want to say thanks to Alex and to all the other mods who've taken the time to figure out the recent problem with the boards and to answer our questions!

This morning, everything appears to be back to normal . . . at least for me (Mac G4, 0SX, IE 5.1). I hope the same is true for everyone else, as well.

You all have been very patient, answering our questions, and tenacious, trying to figure out what's wrong. I, for one, appreciate it. Good job, guys!!!!

Pat

278 days and counting . . . again

YIIPPPEEEEEEE! The DIS is back!

Everything is back to normal....working like a snap. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Pat

(Out of curiousity, do we know what happened?)

Corey mentioned the banner ads the other day and they are now gone. Looks like they may have been the culprit, but we haven't heard any official word.

A big THANKS to those who figured out the AOL problem . The boards are flying this morning!!!! You guys are great.

I was so excited and relieved to see the Dis is up and running perfectly!! Thanks to all who intervened and solved the problem.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter