Yippee! A new trailer!

Schminston-Mo

Mouseketeer
OK so my extended family members are not camping people and don't "get it" so I'm trying to find others to share my excitement.

Yesterday we got our new (used 2003- but super clean) 24 ft bunkhouse travel trailer! :cool1:

I enjoyed camping in our 1988 18 Ft camper, but the pull out the linens, drop the overhead bunk, drop the table, drop the couch ritual to set up beds every night and then reversing the process every morning was a bit tedious to say the least.

I am waiting (im)patiently for our first local camping trips. Of course beginning to plan our first Ft Wilderness trip which won't take place until summer 2011 would be ridiculous at this point...:rolleyes1 (Looking around to see if anyone is noticing that I have been lurking on this board for weeks.)

Thank you for all the information....I hope to obtain Fiend status soon!

Shoot ...I just realized I should have posted this on the camping community board- Sorry. Told you I was excited!

Congrats on the new trailer. Hope you have tons of fun before your next trip to the fort.

Congrats on the new camper!

And it's never too early to start planning your trip to FW! I've been planning ours for months!

This board is a great place with so many friendly people and helpful tips!

The only requirement for Fiend status is payment to us in the form of pictures of your new camper!!!!

(Also bring Donnie some beer)

Thanks for all the kind words. I just snapped some "baby" pictures to send to DH's computer. I think I lost access to my photobucket for not using it in a while. Once I find a place to load them up, I'll add a picture.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW TT!!!

We bought a "gently used" Keystone Outback 23RS TT this spring and love it! We had a popup before and loved that as well but I am psyched about having more space! I can relate to your enthusiasim, thanks for sharing.

We upgraded from a tent trailer to a 30 ft. MH:eek: last summer. DW was very skeptical about the leap (we really enjoyed that tent trailer) but we sure got used to having more room and a lot less set up very fast! Enjoy your new to you TT! You will love it!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter