Yipeee! new camper coming!

Whosemom

DIS Veteran
I've been worrying about dragging our 1979 Jayco 1000 miles (exactly 1000.0 according to mapquest :D ), and we found ourselves suddenly able to swing a new pop-up. We decided 25 years was a good life span and stuck with another Jayco - actually, it had the floor plan we liked best.

So, I won't be telling you to look for the oldest, held-together-by-prayer pop-up in the joint :teeth: Instead, maybe the newest - picking it up on Friday Nov. 28. Checking in at FW on dec. 12 :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Of course my dh and I hugged each other and burst into tears when we cranked it back down after the appraiser went through it for the trade in. And ds3 cried when we unhooked it and drove off without it. LOL. We are SUCH a goofey family. (did I say, the salesman came out and caught us crying :crazy: )

Congratulations on the new pop up!

We leave the morning of the 13th, so I'll look around.

Congratulations! We replaced our pop up last month with a TrailManor but our FW trip is not until June/July. Still 9 months away. We looked at Jaycos before getting the TrailManor. Liked the quality and features just didn't find the floorplan we wanted. Enjoy your new pop up.

Al

I know exactly how you feel trading in the old pop up. In fact, I could not bear to do it and our first Coleman is in my driveway. It will be converted to a utility trailer, but it wil still be with us! Once you take that first trip in the new trailer, everything will be OK! Enjoy FW - the greatest campground in the world!

::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter