yikes!

vsb372

Earning My Ears
Just read all of the complaints about the campground transportation. Am planning our first trip. What loop affords me privacy and a place for my two children 12 and 9 to have some fun and meet new friends. also which busses are the fastest and most direct. My Dh is not fond of waiting in lines for transportation. We will be going end of Nov. to early Dec.

Kepp in mind it is a new bus system and they are getting some of the kinks out. WHile the route I was on, orange, was having problems the other 2 routes were fine. There aren't lines per say but there will be a wait regardless of where you stay. The only "line" I saw was waiting for a boat to MK. They run every 20 min or so so even if you can't get on the first one (never seen this happen, allthough I don't go during peak times) just know you only have to wait 20 minutes for the next one.

I think there aren't buses that are faster or more direct. Each route goes from the Settlement to the Outpost, just going through different areas of FW. If you are close to one than you are far from the other. Jus build in "travel time" and you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter