YIKES!! We're RVers now!

kkwis2

DIS Veteran
DH and I made the gigantic (for us) leap and bought a Class C! Scary but so exciting!

We have been looking at all types of campers for about two years. Our dream was a Class C, but we kept our options open, looking at the range of very used to newer but used pop-ups, TTs and Class Cs. We found exactly what we were looking for, a Winnebago 31J,on the internet for an incredible price. We found it Saturday on the company's website and had to make a really quick decision (which is not something we do often - we are thinkers!) about whether we wanted it or not on Monday. We made the 12 hour drive on Tuesday, picked it up and made the drive home. It was 2 long days, but we are so excited!

Fort Wilderness here we come next summer! :yay:

Congrats on your new camper ! :banana:

I'll bet theres lotta fishing equipment space on that baby, :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!! We LOVE our Class C, and I'm sure you will, too. I'm glad you found what you were looking for!

How fun! My parents have a class c and they love it. Someday maybe we will be able to upgrade, but for now we are happy with our traval trailer.

We are looking at upgrading to a Class C, from a Pop-up!

Congrats!!!

Now, pictures please!

Congrats!! We love our Class C and have gotten some great use out of it! :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone! Oh my, pics.....We took a couple of pics today. I will have to figure out how to post them. I've never done that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter