yikes! painful shipping from merchandising

striker3636

Gets visits from Tinkerbell at n
I thought I would surprise dh with a FW tire cover now that they are in stock. I called merchandising/mail order and found out the shipping was $50.00 to Canada!!!! Ouch!!!! Lesson learned: if you see it buy it right away, if it's out of stock when at FW it was never meant to be on your RV!

Wow! That is expensive shipping...ouch is right. Isn't that pretty much what the tire cover costs to begin with?...We were lucky..my sister was at FW a few years ago...went to the campfire and she saw they were for sale at the Trading Post..she bought one as a gift for our travel trailer. She called me up and asked for the size of the tire we had..and brought it home with her. Who knew it would cost that much to ship it. They must sell out pretty quickly..since when she was being helped by castmember, there were many other inquiries..and seems they were running out. Some folks "joked"...and asked what site # she was at?..... joking that she just might be missing it off of her tire come morning. ;) Luckily..she was staying at the WL! Although, I'm sure the other campers were just kidding!

Someone had the new tire covers for sale on Ebay in a couple of different sizes. Might be cheaper that way?!?

What number do you use to order something from the resorts or parks at WDW? Is there a product list somewhere?
Thank you for your help and info.
Tom

Tom - just call the general number for WDW and listen for the option for merchandising. The CM can go through product lists of supposedly everything in the parks. I had talked to a CM at the FW trading post to get the sku # of the item I wanted first, but I don't think that's necessary, I just wanted to know if the item was in stock first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter