Yikes--In trouble again. Jail time ????

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I believe today (what is today) is the last time to send your Census Form(s) in. Or is it an April fool's joke. Maybe I should have not been so tough on the Census Takers in the Keys.

I am 1100 miles from home and have not read our mail for over a month and we will not be home for weeks.

What are the rules ??? If sentenced to jail can I send a proxy for me, like DW. The spring is here and birds are singing, RVing is great and I just can't miss out on the fishing. DW Shirley is my best friend, soulmate and all that good stuff.

I hope she understands my dilema while in she is in jail.
john

John - just don't turn on a gps or your cellphone. Pay everything with cash - no credit cards. You should be able to fly under the radar for a while that way.

I don't see a problem if you are in the Keys, unless they are census takers for the Conch Republic.

John, yes, a good man, born an American , indeed a good American fisherman,,
once revered by many, respected by all who knew him, and just plain loved by everybody !

Now,,well now, John, the fisherman, is on the lam. Running, hiding, as he fishes his way around the country, always looking over his shoulder and constantly thinking of his next alius should his where abouts be discovered.

Constantly wondering,,What IF I dont send in the Census Form ?? What ARE the rules ?? CAN I go to jail ?? IS Shirley my best friend ??
WILL she understand(when shes in jail)??

Dont be a fugitive on the run,,

Please send in your Census today,,,,,,
what the hell, all the illegals did so we may as well be counted too.

:cool1:

You peeeples are good. Toooooooo good ! ! !---I look at experience. Yes, you have goooooood LAM experience.

The old saying "you never know who you are kneeling next to in Church".

OR "you never know who you are kneeling next to, on the BOARD".

john

I hear that you can get fake ID's cheap in the Keys. (not that I have ever done such things...)

If you need to know where, I know a guy who knows a guy....

We havent sent ours in either.......are census workers armed? I mean...I should be able to take one down if they come knocking on my door, right?

You do realize that in a effort to cut the "Deficit", Obama will hire the illegals at a cheaper rate then he could pay Americans to be Census Workers to come to your house.

:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

I din't (Philly talk for did not) realize it. Frank is right. Why is he always right ?????

Those Census Takers in the Keys were gonna sence me, jump in a boat and make a run for New Brunswick, Canada with a stopover in the Baltimore Inner Harbor, for a hard shell crab feast. with American dollars.

Darn those Illegals. Is illegal spelt with one or two L(s) ?? Did I spell, spelt right ???
john.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter