YIKES I actually got a Spring Break Res.

grumpy's Mrs.

I'm going to take my toys and go.....to WDW
OK miracles do happen. My silly husband said we could go to WDW for spring break, THIS YEAR! :rotfl:

I actually got a premium site for 4/1-4/7. Now I have to pack and plan. In less than a month........HELP!:wizard:

Is there a pet limit, we want to take both dogs, 50lb each, we have a pet loop request?

Can anyone tell me the condensed version of whats new since June 05?

Thanks, any and all hints appreciated, I am pretty flustered right now.

Nancy

OK miracles do happen. My silly husband said we could go to WDW for spring break, THIS YEAR! :rotfl:

I actually got a premium site for 4/1-4/7. Now I have to pack and plan. In less than a month........HELP!:wizard:

Is there a pet limit, we want to take both dogs, 50lb each, we have a pet loop request?

Can anyone tell me the condensed version of whats new since June 05?

Thanks, any and all hints appreciated, I am pretty flustered right now.

Nancy

I hope you have a good time, sometimes I think it's better to plan quickly than it is to have a long ,long time to plan. There is no pet limit that I'm aware of...could be wrong but my friend went camping at fw with her two dogs and 1 cat so I don't think so. Can't really be of help with anything else maybe someone else can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter