yet another question

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Hi, I was wondering If your staying in the campground and don't have a room key how does disney know you are their guest. we always used our room key for early entry. Can someone explain how this works if you purchase your tickets ahead of time form someone other then disney. Thanks.

You will get a key for each person in your party (except for little ones) that will let you get in the gate in the parking lot, get in the comfort stations after they lock, and shows that you are a guest for early entry. You can get your tickets on it if you get regular tickets and you can get charge with it just like at all the Disney resorts.

Not sure why you wouldn't have a room key if you were staying at Ft. Wilderness. When you check in, you register all the members of your party and they will issue room keys for each person.

At EE you show your room key and ticket.

Thanks for your answers. This helped alot.

to Trapped-Parent- I won't have a room key because I am staying in our own pop-up. didn't realize they lock the comfort stations at night. I like this idea.

We also camp in our own pop-up. EVERYONE on your campsite needs to be registered (you need to let reservations/front desk know of everybody in your party and their ages).

Each registered guest will receive their own "room key"/resort ID. At Ft. Wilderness, they treat each campsite as a "room".

Hope this explanation helps.

I am just so excited now! I had been trying to find out if we still get to go in early if we are "just" camping guests. I didn't want to get my hopes up....thanks. :wave:

There's really no such thing as "just camping guests." FW Campers get all of the amenities associated with being Disney Resort guests -- it's an awesome deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter