Yet another bike question.....

3gr8kids

<font color=red>I read it in the "Book of Suppose
Can anyone tell me what size/kind of bikes they rent from the bike barn? Are they all just one size? I ask because if they rent various sizes, I won't have to bring our own. (We haven't gotten a bike rack yet). My DFamily ranges in age from DH and myself, to our DD (17), DD (11), and DS (3), so we would need 3 "regular adult" bikes, 1 "smaller adult" bike, and 1 "toddler" bike (with training wheels).
Thanks for any info!

Just shamelessly bumping, hoping for an answer?

I haven't rented from FW but have WL and they had different size bikes. I've seen the bikes at FW and think they are the same. I did see bikes with training wheels, and also adult bikes with child seats on the back. Although I'm sure someone will be along shortly who can tell you for sure.
Bike rentals are hourly or daily..but I've not seen a weekly bike rental..which I think would be a great idea for people staying in FW.
Also..if you are a AAA member..ask if they offer a discount. They did at the WL. It isn't posted, so you'll have to ask about it.

If youre going to rent for more than a day...it might actually save you some $$$ to make a trip to the nearest walmart and purchase bikes...they have bikes for as little as $40, and Im not sure, but I bet the BikeBarn charges at least $15 a day. And you could make somebodys trip very special on your last day by donating your bikes to a nice looking family in your loop!!

If youre going to rent for more than a day...it might actually save you some $$$ to make a trip to the nearest walmart and purchase bikes...they have bikes for as little as $40, and Im not sure, but I bet the BikeBarn charges at least $15 a day. And you could make somebodys trip very special on your last day by donating your bikes to a nice looking family in your loop!!

What A Great Idea !!...Man, you are just a great big ol teddy bear at heart !

What A Great Idea !!...Man, you are just a great big ol teddy bear at heart !

4_2_112.gif
You're gonna ruin my SCARY reputation!!

Don't get all warm and fuzzy with ROG, he stole my idea, I suggested this in another thread a while ago.... LOL. To keep up his evil appearance I am pretty sure he would loosen all the bolts on the training wheels, and let all the air out of the tires before he donated them to someone.... :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

LOL...razor blades hidden in the handgrips!!!!

John did dream up the "Pay it forward - Bike style" idea, Im an idea thief,....not a big ol'teddybear!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter