Yet Again Eating our way through Disney

Miniefan

DIS Veteran
Well here is more of my reviews of what all we ingested while vacationing in the world.
Monday 10/18 Electric Umbrella
We were all hungry and this was the first restaurant we came across in Epcot, Dh and I had a burger, nothing special and kids had the chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, just ok nothing spectacular. They had a toppings bar, no cheese sauce though.

Garden Grille Ice Cream Social
This is a lot of fun and for anyone interested in the rehitchin ceremony they don't do it anymore, I requested it but was told they don't do it anymore:confused: The ice cream was like this, a big waffle cone with melted chocolate at the bottom with a cho chip cookie as the base, then pile high with vanilla ice cream, sprinkles, a piece of dark chocolate and one of those pirouette cookies shoved in the side there were also some gummy worms on the plate. Lots of ice cream, everything yummy, good characters, although if you are a budgeter and like to plan things don't forget that the $6.99 is only for the ice cream and drinks other than water are extra. Characters were good here too, chip, dale, mickey, pluto all in farmer getup. If I ever figure out how I am going to post lots of pics of all the meals we ate. Still more to come. Hope your enjoying.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter