• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yesterday my husband said

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
I walked into the living room yesterday and my Dh told me my jeans looked baggy!!!! I was sooooo shocked. So today we went to walmart and I tried on a smaller size!! Well one brand I can get on and get zipped but am not quite there!! Same with another brand. So hopefully in a week or 2 I am going to go again!!!! Just to see!!!

That is wonderful, Jiminy!! Congratulation on your success!! :):)

How exciting! And isn't it wonderful that your DH mentioned it! We can always use some positive reinforcement!!! You're doing great!

What a sweetheart! Not only to notice, but to actually say something! Good for you- keep it going!

what a wonderful thing for you DH to say to you...must have made you one happy person! great for you!

Jiminy, how good that comment must have made you feel! I know we are all trying to lose weight for ourselves, but it really does feel so good when others notice! Don't you think?! Keep up the great work!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter