Yes,yes,yes! Finally,hard Rock For 135.oo

L

LISALISA36

FINALLY GOT THE HARD ROCK ENTERTAINMENT RATE FOR POOL VIEW FOR 135.00 A NIGHT....BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS!

MAY 3RD THRU THE 10TH!

If you have Fan Club card... I just got the pool view for $129 but it was for December 5 &6!

Good luck!

beattyfamily,
THANK YOU ! I CALLED BACK AND GOT THE 129.00 POOLVIEW RATE!!! YES,YES,YES!

GREAT!!! Glad I could help!

These boards have saved me so much money!! I can't believe I was going to pay $146 for a garden view!

YES YES YES!! I'll have what she's having;)

Wonderful rates, enjoy your trips.

Yahoo. Just called Loews again. I added one night, so we are staying (3 families), April 30 - May 5 for $160 (hard rock deluxe!!!)

Funny how the other reservation numbers said nothing at all was available at the entertainment rate!

Thank You! I have called a few times and the best rates I got were $183 GA resident and $169 Lowe's First rate. Called again after reading this and I got $125 for a garden view at the Hard Rock. I don't have a Fan Club card, but this rate is great anyways!

Hi zaxmom,

Go to this thread Fan Club Info

A very sweet poster named Tinkerbarb can help you with a Fan Club Card. Congratulations on getting that great rate!

Mickeygirl ,
i called 1-888-uescape,,,,or 1-800-uescape...
i dont remember which # it is 1-888 or 1-800

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter