• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes yes yes.Booked the Castle Club for Christmas

sjaakie

DIS Veteran
After twee weeks of nervous calling every day this morning I could finaly book the Castel Club for Christmas. As usual it was a comlpeet madehouse :rotfl2:

ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!

I booked for New Years Eve-I kid you not I have taken a second job to pay for it too, I knew it was going to be expensive but I cannot beleiev it was THAT expensive and opnly for 1 night :scared1:

It will be worth it though!!!

can i be checky and ask it cost and for how long? i have booked the SL but am very tempted to work on DH to change would like to know how much hard work is a head of me ha ha

can i be checky and ask it cost and for how long? i have booked the SL but am very tempted to work on DH to change would like to know how much hard work is a head of me ha ha

I have paid £815 for 4 adults for 1 NIGHT ROOM ONLY!!!!

I must be out of my mind.:sick:

Congratulations on the DLH CC bookings everyone :thumbsup2

For that amount of money you'd have to prise me out of the room. :rotfl2:

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous stay. :cloud9:

For that amount of money you'd have to prise me out of the room. :rotfl2:

nah, you will be wanting to get use out of the lounge, private lift and VIP fastpasses for that amount of money. ;) The room is not much different than any other room.

You're so lucky! I can;t wait till it's my turn to stay there, have a wonderful time! And take millions of pictures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter