Yes, we Fastpassed Figment, and boy was I glad!

HollyEpcot

Mouseketeer
Well, conventional wisdom, and my own past experience with Figment led me to believe that I was wasting fastpasses on Figment. When I saw the 30 minute posted wait time, I was amazed!

Well, this was our 5th family trip in 5 years. First time over Columbus Day weekend. It was about 10 degrees warmer than we had expected, and probably twice as many people as we'd expected- we probably had more of a summer experience!

Some new and "new for us" rides this trip. New: 7 Dwarves Mine Train, Frozen Sing ALong. New to us: Mission Space (milder side), Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow.

Best thing about new Magic Bands- thanks to obsessive advance planning, we were able to sleep in, enjoy the resort pool, and still get to ride the headliners at DHS (1 day) and MK (2 days, incl MNSSHP).

Given its size, Epcot was the exception- it's really a 2 day park that we cram into 1 day. We were there from 10-ish to 9.

Wow.. 30 minutes for Figment... it's a whole new world at WDW now that FP+ has arrived... I am so excited for my trip in 2 weeks, but also a little worried that my years and years of experience and "knowledge" are all out the window! Looking forward to more details from your trip. I have a feeling you had a great time even with the surprises ... I'm going to MDE right now to get a FP to see Figment!! We have two days in Epcot and I have two for Space Ship Earth... will trade one in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter