YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Beautiful bride!! Best wishes Em for a blessed life. Brenda, what a beautiful daughter you have. I hope life settles down so you can get back to the DIS and back to Sunny Florida, which is where I wish I was today.

They look amazing! Emily's wedding dress suits her very well, just gorgeous. Glad to have you back. I quite enjoy your reports and have missed updates, though this TR is done. :(

Emily's dress!!!! :cloud9: Beyond gorgeous. She looks amazing! And you look stunning of course. As usual! ....hate you. :lmao:

Ugh, any chance you'll be in Vegas early April?? We're going April 1-4 :)

Welcome back, Brenda! I was thrilled to see you pop up! :flower3:

Em was a BEAUTIFUL bride and the small peek we get at the wedding background (the flowers, the décor, etc.) looks pretty fabulous. You look lovely in the picture, too! :goodvibes

I have no doubt that Em will get her husband in line and teach him the ropes when they travel to WDW. ;)

Thanks Jenny! Appreciate your kind comments. Em's already scheming....

Oh Brenda, it just seems so appropriate to have these photos in a TR with Cinderella in the title. Em was truly in princess form, as of course, were you. :goodvibes

Welcome Back! :hug:

You always make me smile with your sweet comments. Thank you! Hugs back at ya!

Em truly looked like a Disney Princess on her wedding day. I have missed reading about your Disney adventures on the DIS.

Thanks so much. I miss sharing the adventures... we took 4 trips after this one so there's a few more TRs waiting to be birthed. :-)

Beautiful bride!! Best wishes Em for a blessed life. Brenda, what a beautiful daughter you have. I hope life settles down so you can get back to the DIS and back to Sunny Florida, which is where I wish I was today.

Thanks for the kind wishes and sweet comments! I'm with ya! Wishing I was there now too. I'm exercising self control... barely.

They look amazing! Emily's wedding dress suits her very well, just gorgeous. Glad to have you back. I quite enjoy your reports and have missed updates, though this TR is done. :(

Thank you. It's good to be back. I miss sharing a TR because of the Disers connection. The flip side of that is my house is a lot cleaner when I'm on break from the Dis!! :D

I realize that most of the photos I have of Em's dress it is bustled. Her dress and veil were cathedral length so very long and dramatic.
Emily's dress!!!! :cloud9: Beyond gorgeous. She looks amazing! And you look stunning of course. As usual! ....hate you. :lmao:

Ugh, any chance you'll be in Vegas early April?? We're going April 1-4 :)

Alicia you are so sweet! Argh! Of course it had to be the only day this year that had Santa Ana winds so we were a bit of a mess.

Hmmmmm .... maybe. I can picture myself in Vegas about that time. I'll message or text you.

Beautiful pictures - can too how happy Emily is which is the most important thing.

Wonderful to have such days and such memories of your princess :goodvibes

Haha, I am introducing myself at the very tail end of the TR - you know how long it took you to write it? Well, it took me even longer to read it! Between life and work, I started it, then stopped, then couldn't remember where I left off, and so I finally decided to take the plunge recently and do a marathon reading. It was wonderful, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. You have such a way of writing and expressing yourself, you bring the magic of Disney into our homes. I have ordered Dean's book! And I am now reading your dining reviews. Looking forward to more TR's!

Just wanted to chime in on how beautiful Emily was on her wedding day (and the Mom of the Bride too!). With God's blessings on their marriage, they will live a very blessed life. Congratulations!!

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your trips!

Carol

Found this TR a couple weeks ago and using your links on the first page I read about half of it. I found it again the other day and did a marathon over the past couple days and finished it just now (went to the dining links too). I don't think I had commented but I really enjoyed reading all about your trip. Loved reading about the KTTK tour and the Dream Suite tour, really cool. :flower1:

Emily was beautiful on her wedding day as well, loved that lace dress!! :daisy:

What a beautiful dress! Such a happy couple. Wish them the best. Glad to see you back on the boards.

Em is positively glowing -- so beautiful!! Congratulations to you all!
Thanks so much Julie. I agree!

Beautiful pictures, beautiful bride!

Thank you! Your sweet comments make me smile.

Beautiful pictures - can too how happy Emily is which is the most important thing.

Wonderful to have such days and such memories of your princess :goodvibes

Thank you Phil. I'm so grateful that I've had some great Disney memories with her throughout the years. We're commiserating for our next Disney trip. :hyper2:

Haha, I am introducing myself at the very tail end of the TR - you know how long it took you to write it? Well, it took me even longer to read it! Between life and work, I started it, then stopped, then couldn't remember where I left off, and so I finally decided to take the plunge recently and do a marathon reading. It was wonderful, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. You have such a way of writing and expressing yourself, you bring the magic of Disney into our homes. I have ordered Dean's book! And I am now reading your dining reviews. Looking forward to more TR's!

Just wanted to chime in on how beautiful Emily was on her wedding day (and the Mom of the Bride too!). With God's blessings on their marriage, they will live a very blessed life. Congratulations!!

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your trips!

Carol

Hi Carol! Thank you for reading this TR and for your kind comments. With as many chapters in this TR it was reaching novel proportions!

Oh thanks for ordering Dean's book. He's got so many more stories that I think he needs more books to be published. :D

I'm blessed to have so many incredible memories and Em is discovering the best that God has for her in her new married life.

Thanks again for commenting and sharing such sweet words.

Found this TR a couple weeks ago and using your links on the first page I read about half of it. I found it again the other day and did a marathon over the past couple days and finished it just now (went to the dining links too). I don't think I had commented but I really enjoyed reading all about your trip. Loved reading about the KTTK tour and the Dream Suite tour, really cool. :flower1:

Emily was beautiful on her wedding day as well, loved that lace dress!! :daisy:

Hi there and thank you for reading once you stumbled upon this TR!! Ahhhh the dining part of these trips is anticipated almost as much as anything!

We were very fortunate to tour the Dream Suite - it was being in the right place at the right time kinda thing. There are reviews on the TR boards for people who have actually stayed in the Dream Suite. Read those and be really jealous!

Thanks for your nice comments for Em's wedding. Everything about the dress was so perfect. :flower3:

What a beautiful dress! Such a happy couple. Wish them the best. Glad to see you back on the boards.

Hi Sandy! So glad to see you here. Thank you for the kind words and well wishes.

It's good to be back on the Disboards. :-)

Your daughter was a beautiful bride. What a cute couple! Many best wishes, blessings, & happiness to them! My baby girl is getting married October 3rd!

Emily was beautiful. Good to see you back. We are headed west over spring break this year. DD turn 17 on Easter Sunday. Planning to get a day at California Adventure while we are there. We haven't been that way in 4 years, so many changes have occurred. We have yet to see Carsland. Getting excited.

Oh Em looks so beautiful! I just love her dress! She is just glowing! You can tell how happy she is!

Lovely photos, Brenda! Em made a beautiful bride!

I can relate to the cleaner house when taking a break from the DIS, but looking forward to reading more of your trip reports!

Hi there Brenda! You popped up on Vicki's dining report so I had to come on here and see if there has been any news...how are you all doing? Any recent trips to talk about?

-Ally

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!