Yes, I Really Am Spending All 9 days in Disney - a LIVE October Trip Report - COMPLETE!

Never been to Trader Sam's. We have a 5 PM res at KCafe. Do you recommend heading to the Poly around 1:30 - 2 PM or can we wait until around 4:00 to try and make a res for after our dinner.

Great question! The waitlist opened around 2pm and by 3pm when the restaurant opened they were quoting a 1-1.5 hour wait. Now, this was also on a Monday and I know the bar is more popular on the weekends. So it does depend on the day, but I think 4 would likely work out well for your group! The best part is, if the wait is a little longer than you think you'll spend at dinner, you can always grab a drink on the Trader Sam's patio - they have all the same cocktails just not the same atmosphere.

That was my favorite snack from my last trip 2 years ago with my then gf, now wife. It does look different. When I had it there was just a hunk of meat with a stick in it and not the curved bacon piece.
View attachment 616093

Such a good snack! I def like the new one better. Whenever I would get the old one it would be 80% a huge hunk of fat, which isn't the most appetizing lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter