• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yes another half board question......

foxymum

Mouseketeer
i have purchased half board tickets for our 2 night stay next month, when i booked for Hotel Cheyenne that was the option just half board, i was wondering if there is any way of up grading these tickes to half board plus?

thankyou in advance:hug:

Yep, just phone Disney direct and get the upgrade added to your existing booking - the number is 08448 008111 :)

oh thats great, thankyou, have you any idea how much i'll pay for that? sorry to be a pain!

do you save any money buying these vouchers against the cost of the meal if you paid when you arrive?

oh thats great, thankyou, have you any idea how much i'll pay for that? sorry to be a pain!

The difference per adult per voucher for half board plus instead of half board standard is 5 euros, childrens difference is 2 euros.

do you save any money buying these vouchers against the cost of the meal if you paid when you arrive?

You do - especially given the poor exchange rate on the pound. Typically 15% saving, but up to 30%, depending on where you eat and what type of hb vouchers you buy in advance :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter