yep, this is why i work lots of OT

WeCampDisney

Mouseketeer
Another Saturday working overtime. Woke up early, having coffee, thinking about our June vacation. Man its only 10 more weeks from today we arrive at the Fort for our 8 day vacation. Its getting close and its getting to be on my mind more and more, ya'll know what i mean. Our last stay at the Fort was in Dec. 2008. Things have changed so much since then. Our 2nd granddaughter was born last Sept., I sold our camper and the Excursion, our SIL bought an older GC and restored it and customized it, and we just bought the Winnebago last Saturday. We now have a 3 yr old and a 6 mo old granddaughter. They are a joy and obviously WDW will be even more fun from now on. Can't wait to take them to the campfire program, the pool, the playgrounds and the beach.
We will check in about noon on June 4th, after driving all night from north east Texas. We will stay at the Fort and take it easy that day. I recently learned how to post pics so I will do a live report with pictures. Stay tuned for more exciting news! I better go and get ready for work now. Mickey needs the money.

Don't you just enjoy time alone early in the morning, contemplating your next trip to WDW. Almost as good as being there. ;) I hope you have a great visit and can't wait to see those pictures. :thumbsup2

Can't wait for your trip report. Disney is definitely different with the grandkids, enjoy them while they are young, they grow up too fast. It will be real neat with the motorhome, bet you can't wait for that new adventure. Enjoy!!!!

i worked a little ot this mornin' too.. going right into the fort pot. ;)

my trip isn't until october but, by then i am hoping it will be paid in full. have a great trip and can't wait for the tr.

i worked a little ot this mornin' too.. going right into the fort pot. ;)

my trip isn't until october but, by then i am hoping it will be paid in full. have a great trip and can't wait for the tr.

I worked some OT myself this morning its going right into my trip fund as well!

While I didn't work today, I was home with kids. DW picked up extra hours/days over the next two weeks. (some one in her office had a heart attack) It works out pretty well as she will get that check before we leave. We leave in two weeks.

It's so nice to have a little extra to spend and try something new! :cool1:

WDW with grandkids is the best. We had our grandkids with us two years ago. I would love to take them again but money is an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter