Yellow Fly Update

JessiMommy

DIS Veteran
Just returned from the Ft. this afternoon. Yes, the yellow flies are still there... however, after reading posts here I was worried they'd be chasing us everywhere we went. LOL! (I was picturing swarms attacking me left and right.) :scared1: That was not the case. We saw the first 10-15 during our setup on Friday afternoon. Seemed like once we saw one, we saw several. They do seem pretty relentless in their pursuit once they determine that you are food, but you definitely see and feel them so killing them was pretty easy. They seem to only be out in late afternoon - early evening. That was really the only time was saw them. And other than one we encountered on a bus, we only saw them at our site, not out in the open elsewhere. I can happily report that none of us came home with any bites!! :banana: Based on reports I read here before our trip the flies are either at the end of their season or Disney is doing something to get rid of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter