Yeeeeehawwwww!

owensmama2007

"Adventure is out there!"
Only a few more days until FW! :banana:

If any of you saw my post on the camping community board over the weekend, we had some damage to our camper (delamination) that we found when we unwinterized it over the weekend!

I'm happy to report that Forrest River is taking care of it (after vacation)! My DH found a name of a factory rep on another forum and emailed him pics over the weekend. By this morning, we had the entire issue taking care of! We will have to tow the camper to Elkhart, IN but they will foot the bill for repair. It ended up being a manufacture issue with fiberglass on the 5th wheel! We'll miss out on a lot of our summer camping and July 4th celebration because they will have it for over a month but it could have been a lot worse!

This is a big relief! We thought we'd have a massive repair bill! :scared::scared:

I can now go and enjoy our ::MickeyMo vacation!

Hope to see some of you there!:cool1:

Tinkerbell's Pixie Dust worked for you..party:

Now you can really, really, really enjoy your trip!

So glad to hear that Forest River is standing by their product and is repairing your unit. Hope you have a magical vacation!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter