Yeah! My new heavy-duty springform pan came today!

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
I am heading out (in the monsoon! LOL!) to pick up the ingredients to make Beachgirl's cheesecake. I am excited, but DH is totally excited! He has lost 32lbs since Jan 24 (I've lost 15, less, but I'll take it!) - and he has been having sweets cravings.

Hope it comes out good! If it does I plan on bringing it to my aunt's for Easter.

That's great. Your husband is going to <i>love</i> this cheesecake. Let us know how it turns out?

The cheesecake came out beautifully! DH loved it. I had a piece and unfortunately it made me kind of sick. I was just reading the other "cheating" thread and I think all that cheese might be too much for me. Which I guess is a good thing.

I plan on trying one more lttle piece tomorrow and see if I feel sick again, then I'll know for sure (lots of little stomach bugs going thru the schools).

Did you sweeten it with Splenda or the DaVinci sugar free syrup? If you used Splenda try making a cheesecake using the sugar free syrup, instead and see if you still have problems.

Perhaps it was the size of your serving? Or are you lactose intolerant?

I will try it again with the syrup once I find it. I am not usually lactose intolerant, but sometimes as you get older (!) these things develop. I only had a small peice. It tasted soooo good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter