Yeah, me again, with yet another question

mouseketeer_mom

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever needed to have repairs done to their RV while at the Fort? Is there a reputable repair company in the area that will do a repair on site?

I'm certainly hoping not to need them but..... never hurts to be prepared. I know our motorhome will be thoroughly checked at the dealer before we leave but just in case, right :rolleyes:

When I was there in '05 there was a truck in the 300 loop working on a motorhome. So I know there is one but I don't remember the name. I'm sure the CMs would know.

I've seen A/C repairs, window repairs, transmission repairs, etc. all on-site. I'm sure the front desk will have any info needed about repairs.

Knock on wood--I've not needed any of that info yet!

OUr generator died while there, and we asked at the front desk for a referral, the guy who came was great, and repaired it right at our site, if I remember well he also did air conditionning, and and other things, and the price was fine.

If it is general engine work, the AAA Car Care Center on property can probably handle it.

I had some electrical wiring problems on a little utility trailer I towed to WDW last month. I was referred to Camping World. They wanted $99 hour for labor. To say the least, I bought a wiring kit at Auto Zone and rewired it myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter