YC concierge itinerary planning!!

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
I recieved in the mail the itinerary planning info from the YC concierge on Saturday! :)
I was surprised to get it so early, our trip is 2 months away!
we will be at the YC concierge form May 11- 18th. I was so happy to get it, and a new feature that they have is that along with the letter, and planning questionnaire, they also sent an elevator access key! the key is to get access to the 5th floor, and it is coded to work only on the date of our check in. this way we can just go right on up, which is perfct cause we will be at the BWV the week before that, so we can just have the bellman take our luggage at the BW, and we can just walk over to the YC and go right up to the 5th floor!
great huh!??

Laura :)

Hi, Laura.

Your trip sounds wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

I've never stayed in concierge before, what is the concierge planning like?

Do they help plan you days at WDW by making PS and add your own daily itinerary to it?

RaySharpton :)

Neat! Enjoy your stay! I am looking forward to hearing your review of the YC concierge, as I'm considering it for my Dec. trip. :)

I just returned from my YC concierge trip. I too, recieved my key etc, a couple months before we left. Katina was our planner and she did an awesome job with all our pS. We had a pefect patio seat for Illuminations at the Rose and Crown and a window seat for the fireworks at CRT. I couldn't have been more pleased with everything there. The entire staff was so helpful with everything. Have a great trip. I will be there again in May too. This time with 6 fellow workers for a "girls" trip. We are staying at the Beach Club.

Ray Sharpton, hi!! the concierge itinerary planning is wonderful, they will make any PS you want, plus they will book things such as golf lessons, cirque du soleil, etc... whatever you want! it is such a nice added touch to stay concierge! they really make your stay extra special! :)

ead79, I have already stayed at the YC concierge twice, my reviews on it were rave reviews!!! if you are considering staying at the YC concierge in December, do not hesitate! the YC concierge is absolutely wonderful! the cm's are incredibly nice and helpful, and the lounge is very nice, the food offerings are great too. I cannot say enough good things about it, the YC concierge is 5 stars in my book!!! :)

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter