YC 2 Queen Room no daybed?

melbatoast

Dis Fan
Hi! Has anyone had a room at YC with no daybed? Touring plans shows rooms w/just 2 queens - no daybed and I'm wondering if there is a couch there that doesn't turn into a bed. Or if the room is smaller? I can't seem to find pics of this type of room. Thanks!

YC stay in 2017 after refurbished. Just two queen beds and a really long dresser with TV above it. In the corner was a table & chair. Like this.
1713494312122.jpeg

Thanks! This is so strange to me they wouldn't just make them all the same, as you can book rooms for 5 people so it seems much easier for them to have them all accommodate 5 people.

Thanks! This is so strange to me they wouldn't just make them all the same, as you can book rooms for 5 people so it seems much easier for them to have them all accommodate 5 people.
The reason that all the rooms don't have daybeds is because all the rooms are not the same size. Corner rooms and other miscellaneous rooms can be too small for a daybed. But most of the YC rooms have two queens and a daybed. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter