Yay! We're gonna be staying at the Fort... (I hope)

SandrA9810

DIS Veteran
I figured for sure that this year would be out for any fort getaways. But Kari has reached her max on vacation hours she can accrue. And no point in wasting free money away (well hard earned free time). So I put a request in for her to take a week off (overlapping two weeks so she can still put in some extra hours at work). I wanted to make the drive to her parents in Georgia since we haven't been there in a year, but she told me her parents are gonna come down here instead. And they drive an RV, so hopefully she can convince them to stay at the Fort. Last year they stayed at a RV site down the road from us, but we had to pile into our little ford ranger to get around every where. It wasn't comfortable for us, and I'm sure her mom didn't like being squished in the back seat all the time with one of us. So hopefully they'll splurge a bit (only 10$ more a night) for the Fort, then we can set up our tent with them. I miss the Fort.... It makes me happy thinking about camping there for a whole week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter