Yay! We Finally Closed (and Can I Ask a Favour?)

Bonnie151

DIS Veteran
We finally closed on 275 points at VWL!! The Timeshare Store have sent me the toll free number and direct number for Member Services, but not the UK freephone number. Would anyone here mind PMing the freephone number to me because I'm cheap like that! Hoping to book next year's holiday in a couple of weeks time if we're in the system!

Congrats and 'Welcome Home'. :)

And in a little bit of thread hijacking:

Is everyone as sad as me and can dial member services (both UK number and US) without thinking? ;)

That's us finally in the system (we were away for a few days so I'd not been able to phone again) and have made my first booking for next September!!! I also asked for my ID and Pin to register online, but the ID isn't working - I can't be bothered phoning back just now to sort it. Maybe tomorrow. :goodvibes

That's us finally in the system (we were away for a few days so I'd not been able to phone again) and have made my first booking for next September!!! I also asked for my ID and Pin to register online, but the ID isn't working - I can't be bothered phoning back just now to sort it. Maybe tomorrow. :goodvibes

Had probs with that myself when i first joined Bonnie but they were spot on and sorted me out :surfweb::surfweb:

Hi
Could someone PM me the number too. Closed on Friday & was hoping to call today to see if we are in the system.
Thanks
Ruth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter