YAY! More new mods--Welcome KarenNY and Rhonda!

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
I'm glad you could join the WISH team--<b>WELCOME!</b>

Welcome KarenNY and Rhonda! :)

Also, I missed the welcome to Beanie!

Great to have you all here! :)

Glo, you know I love ya and you better stop by and visit (or else) and we all know what a meanie I am. :p

Congrats to the new mods and glad to have further support here at WISH. I just want to pass along thanks for the ever improving board and the things that are taking shape on a daily basis, like the new recipe board and the journals.

Again thank you to all of you for your efforts of making this a magical place.

:D :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce:

<b>Thank you for the warm welcome</b>. I hope to spend lots of time here with this fabulous group of "losers".

Thank you for the nice welcome!! I'm thrilled to be moderating here! (I hang out here all day anyway, so I may as well be a moderator, huh? LOL!)

And...on top of all this excitement, I'm one pound away from getting a new clippie!! I'm so excited!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Welcome, Karen & Rhonda! Thanks to you & all the other mods for helping make the Wish board such a great place to be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter