*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

I have actually cancelled as
Posted elsewhere but also wanted to check with the may family 😀.

I've been making reservations, changing them and cancelling over the last week or so as we iron out our plans. I'm not receiving cancellation emails except on two occasions but they do show removed from disney experience. Should I be concerned that I don't have a cancellation email? I don't in an event of an error to be charged for a reservation I've cancelled and not have proof. Thanks for the help

I have actually cancelled as well and I haven't got any emails confirming the cancellation 🤔 but it doesn't show any more on my DEA.

Anyone else terrified of the possible Love bug situation? I read that the 2019 may season was awful! They would really put a dent in the fun of you are not even able to relax by the pool soaking some sun. 😢

Anyone else terrified of the possible Love bug situation? I read that the 2019 may season was awful! They would really put a dent in the fun of you are not even able to relax by the pool soaking some sun. 😢

Was it an issue during the spring? I know it was a thing in the summer.
I don't like bugs near my face though, so I don't know that I'd deal too well with it.

I hear some years are worse than others. I know last year was bad so hopefully that offsets this year!

Was it an issue during the spring? I know it was a thing in the summer.
I don't like bugs near my face though, so I don't know that I'd deal too well with it.
I read that they come in May and September....

Yes I'm also hoping that this year they will be less given they were bad last year. 🤞 Maybe we can have someone reporting this here when the time will come.

I read that they come in May and September....

Yes I'm also hoping that this year they will be less given they were bad last year. 🤞 Maybe we can have someone reporting this here when the time will come.

I must’ve only heard about September. My husband and I went in May three (holy, three already?!) years ago and I never noticed them if they were around.

I was there last September (the end of September) and the love bugs were horrible. I had never seen them this bad ever in all my times of going to WDW since 1975! Of course this was the first trip during September. Let’s hope it isn’t this way in May! I have been the end of April before and never noticed them before.

Posted elsewhere but also wanted to check with the may family 😀.

I've been making reservations, changing them and cancelling over the last week or so as we iron out our plans. I'm not receiving cancellation emails except on two occasions but they do show removed from disney experience. Should I be concerned that I don't have a cancellation email? I don't in an event of an error to be charged for a reservation I've cancelled and not have proof. Thanks for the help
we are going in May as well and I recently cancelled and re booked multiple ADR’s and i received a email notification of the cancellations except for one. It did drop off my MDE but i wanted to make sure so I called and double checked with dining reservation customer service and they confirmed that it was indeed cancelled with no worries. She told me that if it doesn't show on MDE you should be good to go.

we are going in May as well and I recently cancelled and re booked multiple ADR’s and i received a email notification of the cancellations except for one. It did drop off my MDE but i wanted to make sure so I called and double checked with dining reservation customer service and they confirmed that it was indeed cancelled with no worries. She told me that if it doesn't show on MDE you should be good to go.
Thanks for that info

I wonder if this reconfiguration means Runaway Railway is going to have FP and be a tier 1.

I think this clears the way for it to get FP eventually, but I strongly suspect it won't open as such. There are debates as to whether it will have boarding groups at first (I think no, but rumors on here suggest that it will) or be straight standby, like MFSR was until now. ROTR will probably ultimately get FP as well, though I think that's farther away.

I think they did this now to kind of move things around before MMRR. Having three of the four most popular rides at a park be non-FP eligible seemed like a strange choice, and I think this is to correct that. The re-tiering is a nice side effect.

On that forum that I posted the link for and the CL FP forum there’s been talk about MMRR. A moderator was told at the hub today that MMRR news will be provided soon and another person was told by DSS today that information should released in 7-10 days.
If that’s true and happens, we will be finding our shortly if it’s all standby, BG or FP. I do believe that it will eventually become FP, just not sure if it will immediately.

I think this clears the way for it to get FP eventually, but I strongly suspect it won't open as such. There are debates as to whether it will have boarding groups at first (I think no, but rumors on here suggest that it will) or be straight standby, like MFSR was until now. ROTR will probably ultimately get FP as well, though I think that's farther away.

I think they did this now to kind of move things around before MMRR. Having three of the four most popular rides at a park be non-FP eligible seemed like a strange choice, and I think this is to correct that. The re-tiering is a nice side effect.
On that forum that I posted the link for and the CL FP forum there’s been talk about MMRR. A moderator was told at the hub today that MMRR news will be provided soon and another person was told by DSS today that information should released in 7-10 days.
If that’s true and happens, we will be finding our shortly if it’s all standby, BG or FP. I do believe that it will eventually become FP, just not sure if it will immediately.

Even if it opens standby or virtual queue, there’s still a chance for it to change by May. I don’t think MMRR is going to have a virtual queue like ROTR. Hopefully we hear more soon.

Just saw a news post that the (unofficial but likely) opening day for the Space 220 restaurant is March 30th. So if anyone is looking forward to that, then it looks like it will be open for us!

This is somewhere I’d like to go to, so here’s hoping!

Just saw a news post that the (unofficial but likely) opening day for the Space 220 restaurant is March 30th. So if anyone is looking forward to that, then it looks like it will be open for us!

Hmm, lots of interesting news today. I wonder when they'll open ADR's for this, now that there is an "official" date.

I liked the idea of opening on 2/20, but I guess this is more like Space 330, am I right??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!