Yay for JELLO!!!

Chattyaholic

~For years I wanted to be older, and now I am~ Mar
I love snacking and it's hard to find low-calorie low-carb things to munch on, but I discovered JELLO!! The sugar-free kind!! I could have a half-cup of Blue Bunny ice cream at 130 calories, OR I can have a WHOLE BOWL of sugar free jello with only 40 calories (10 per half-cup)!! Easy choice!! :teeth: Last night I made orange, with mandarin orange segments, and topped it with 2 tablespoons of fat-free Cool Whip...DELICIOUS and very FILLING too!!! Anyone else like jello?

I get the sugar free Jello in individual cups (so I don't eat too much at one time....LOL!) I put it in a small glass bowl and top with whipped cream - YUM!! I really feel like I'm treating myself and am not taking in any carbs!!

I eat low-carb, so I use real whipped cream. I just checked Fitday to check the carbs in whipped cream.

One cup of unsweetened (or Splenda sweetened) whipped heavy cream has 3 carbs so I guess I should be counting 1 carb for the amount I use.

Thanks for the reminder to double-check my carb counts! :D

I can't help with the fat free Cool Whip, though....

SF Jello saved my life during the first few weeks of atkins!!! I still take it almost every day to work for my dessert.

Fat free Cool Whip has only 15 calories and 3g carbs in 2 tablespoons.

I love my sugar free jello with real whipped cream, yummy :)

I'm a suger-free Jello fan, too. It satisfies my sweet tooth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter