Yak & Yeti

Yak & Yeti isn't a Disney restaurant and it seems the non-Disney restaurants are slower sometimes to show up on the calendar. I'm not sure if that is the case this time, but it could very well be the case.

Yak and Yeti releases less availability on the Disney site for some reason. I'd suggest one of two things.

A. Call the restaurant. They take old school reservations via the phone and will likely have availability.

B. You can order a Landrys Rewards card which gets you seated at Yak n Yeti or any Landrys restaurant without a reservation and usually within just a few minutes. We've walked into a packed lobby there, shown our card, and were seated within 5 minutes. The card does cost $25 but you get a $25 reward back right away so its essentially free.

I would opt to get that Landry's card if I were you. It's totally worth it. We dined at Yak n Yeti just the other week with the Landry's card and waited maybe 5 minutes for a table if that without a reservation while others without the card were quoted 45 minutes to an hour wait. You get your $25 back on your first visit plus get a $25 birthday credit every year and earn points towards more free $25 credits.

I completely agree with the Landry’s card idea (I have one myself)... but if the OP is using a dining plan, that $25 credit may be of no use.

In that case, yep, try calling the restaurant directly.

Edit: Phone
407-824-9384
credit @muffyn

Just found out that they don't have any tables larger than six so that's why I couldn't make reservation online. We wouldn't be able to sit together so guess we will skip it :(

Just found out that they don't have any tables larger than six so that's why I couldn't make reservation online. We wouldn't be able to sit together so guess we will skip it :(
Did you find that out by calling the restaurant?

I’ve seen them put tables together for large parties before. There was at least a table of 12 when we last dined there. Try calling them directly like pp have said.

That's odd when I called they said they can't guarantee we will sit together. Maybe I will call again and see if I get a different person or else we will eat somewhere else.

That's odd when I called they said they can't guarantee we will sit together. Maybe I will call again and see if I get a different person or else we will eat somewhere else.

I have a Y&Y reservation for our trip for a group of 11. They told me the same thing over the phone twice (I had to call again to change our reservation to a different date). It's a must do for our family so I'm hoping they will accommodate us when we show up. If not, we'll just divide the party in half and hopefully be seated at tables next to each other.

I don’t think any restaurant would say they guarantee it. I am booked with my party of 12 in 2 6 person ADR’s. I plan to ask politely if we can be seated together even if it means waiting a bit extra.

I have a Y&Y reservation for our trip for a group of 11. They told me the same thing over the phone twice (I had to call again to change our reservation to a different date). It's a must do for our family so I'm hoping they will accommodate us when we show up. If not, we'll just divide the party in half and hopefully be seated at tables next to each other.

Exactly!

We've eaten there with a party of 7 and had the same problem when our window opened on Friday. We just called the restaurant and had no problem getting what we needed. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter