• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yak & Yeti and food allergies (peanut)

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever eaten @ Yak and Yeti with a peanut allergy? We are supposed to stay away from asian inspired foods b/c I believe they cook in peanut oil, but I know places like PF Changs have a safe menu and was wondering how Yak and Yeti was and if theres specific foods to stay away from? O and this is for my DD who is 5, so kids menu
Thanks!

We have eaten at Yak & Yeti before and I have severe PA (airbourne and trace anaphylaxis) and am very picky about where I eat. Yak & Yeti from memory didn't actually have a peanut dish on the menu and they don't use peanut oil. I felt quite safe eating there and we have two ADR's for our upcoming trip.

Unless it's changed I had no problem eating there at all.

We have eaten at Yak & Yeti before and I have severe PA (airbourne and trace anaphylaxis) and am very picky about where I eat. Yak & Yeti from memory didn't actually have a peanut dish on the menu and they don't use peanut oil. I felt quite safe eating there and we have two ADR's for our upcoming trip.

Unless it's changed I had no problem eating there at all.

Thanks! I feel a lot better knowing this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter