Yak and Yeti Table Service

collegeprogram01

Mouseketeer
we are going to try this for the first time on our next trip. Any thoughts or reviews?!

I heard it was good...

Thanks!

We didn't think it would be anything special, but we loved it. The Ahi Nachos were yummy and the Kobe burger was probably the best burger I've had on property. The fried wonton dessert that everyone raves about was good, but not as good as I had expected. We're going back in August.

We didn't think it would be anything special, but we loved it. The Ahi Nachos were yummy and the Kobe burger was probably the best burger I've had on property. The fried wonton dessert that everyone raves about was good, but not as good as I had expected. We're going back in August.
Thank you!!

We went for the first time a few weeks ago. I was expecting it to be amazing, based on the reviews here. It was not anything special, to be honest. We ordered Pork egg rolls, Chicken lo mein, and honey chicken and shared everything. Panda Express is better at a fraction of the cost. I don't understand the hype. I probably wouldn't return.

One of our favorite restaurants from menu, to relaxing decor to great servers.

Menu has changed off and on but pretty sure they still have my favorite Disney dessert, Fried Won Ton .... don't even think about tasting mine (I do warn ahead of ordering) because my fork will become a weapon of protection.

Fried Wontons: Skewers of fresh pineapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, honey vanilla drizzle

PHOTO CREDIT: Roger Weeks / Flickr

7640086732_546a874a7f_b.jpg

Love the place and like Hopperfan I warn the girls to get their own because I am not sharing. And I am a creature of habit I tend to order the Wok Fried Green Beans and the Sweet And Sour Chicken

We went twice on our last trip. The first time we shared a few apps (hello ahi tuna nachos minus the wasabi) and the pineapple cream cheese wonton dessert (just one). The second time we split the nachos, the duck and each got our own dessert wontons, because we learned the hard way the last time. ha ha We can't wait to go back!

We ate Yak and Yeti Dec. 2016 and it was great! We talked about booking it for our upcoming Sept. trip but we want to try new restaurants so maybe 2019?

There was just a review by wdwinfo. They did not like it. Disney Food Blog says it is one of their favorites. I hear more good than bad but haven’t tried it myself. I have reservations though for December. If it sounds interesting to you, I would go.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/dining-review-yak-yeti-restaurant/

I read that review and was really shocked. I mean Yak and Yeti is not a super authentic restaurant (as some have compared it to Panda Express) but all the dishes we had on our visits were outstanding!

IMG_2760.JPG IMG_2766.JPG IMG_2767.JPG IMG_2768.JPG IMG_2769.JPG IMG_2770.JPG

We tried it for the first time on our last trip and went in with expectations of Americanized Asian food, a la PF Chang's or similar. We ended up enjoying it much more than we expected and there is quite a bit of variety in the dishes. The ahi tuna nachos were amazing, as many have mentioned, and if that's your type of thing I highly recommend them. They have a good kid's menu as well. We also liked their cocktail choices and service was great. We plan to make it a regular lunch stop on AK days as it's so nice to get into some AC and relax.

We went last November. My semi picky daughter had the Honey Chicken which she liked. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala. It was delicious! The won ton dessert is awesome! Highly recommend Yak and Yeti.

I don't especially love Asian food, but I really, really enjoyed Yak & Yeti. I certainly found the quality to be above Panda Express. My boyfriend loved his Kobe burger and sorbet. I thought the won ton dessert was pretty rich (I was only able to have two), but yummy. And my chicken tikka masala was spicy and cooked nicely. Very filling. I also thought their cocktails were excellent--not too sweet.

This is one of our favourite places to eat when we are at WDW. The portions are very big so every time we go, we share an appy, main and the won tons :)
Just a tip. We always ask for a table upstairs at the windows. We find the room less chaotic and we love to people watch. You might have to wait a bit but it is so worth it!

This is definitely better quality than panda express!!!
We got a table just by walking up in Feb 2017. It was just the 2 of us so it wasn't a long wait. The atmosphere was super awesome, service was decent. We shared the firecracker shrimp appetizer (good but not super amazing) and a steak entree (soooo freaking good!!!)

The Fried Won Tons are the BEST thing ever! I do not share! My girls have to order their own if they want any LOL. Also the salmon is amazing too!

Every time I have gone to Yak & Yeti I have absolutely loved it When we took my folks last time, THEY both loved it! and we have ordered a LOT of things from the menu and so far have found nothing I have not liked. Personally I would not even think of comparing it to Panda Express but obviously not everyone loves it. I always get the Crispy Honey Chicken and hubby loves the Korean Beef. We always argue over which appetizer to get (Wok Fried Green Beans vs hubby's potstickers). My mom got the Firecracker shrimp and they were also delicious. she also tried the Malaysian Curry bowl as an entrée and that was also really good! My dad had the Kobe Beef burger and said that I had to get the recipe so I could make it for him at home. =D And I also have to get the cream cheese wontons and pineapples skewers. It's all so good, I think you will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter